Taylor & Francis eBook linking
Create a link to a Taylor & Francis eBook
- Open Taylor & Francis eBooks, search for and locate the eBook you wish to link to.
- In the eBook record screen, highlight, right click and copy the URL in the address box in the browser (see image below).
- Paste this URL into your document or webpage.
Create a link to a Taylor & Francis eBook chapter
- Find the book record that contains the chapter you wish to link to in Taylor & Francis eBooks eBook database.
- Click on the title of the book chapter that you wish to link to (see image below)
- Highlight and copy the URL in the browser (see image below)
- Paste this link into your webpage or document.